Starting

Ok it's the beginning of a new football season and the start of a new era for this blog.

After a couple of years of betting (and a life of sports watching) I’m getting pretty good at it so I decided to start a blog to share my picks with the world. This blog is like a version 2.0 of my last betting blog because I now decided to write in English so I can reach a larger audience.

So this is how it’s going to work:
-All bets are going to be worth one unit.
-Most bets will be football (soccer if you’re American) bets.
-I will try to make the picks and the outcomes as clear as I can.
-For the time being and since we’re only starting, there will be no long term tracking of the results.

I hope everyone enjoys this blog and I hope I can help you make some money or at least have some fun betting.

0 comments: